View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #211
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I would still prefer the version sold in ereader store. The Tagus from Casa del Libro costs 119,90€ and the Onyx Boox i62HD from ereader-store 159,46 €, but:

* Onyx Boox i62HD (from ereader-store) comes with a cover (aprox 20 €). So now the price difference would be of only about 20€.
* The screen of the Onyx Boox i62HD has high resolution (1024x758 Pixels), while the other one has 600 x 800 px.
* Onyx Boox i62HD has page turning buttons.
* Onyx Boox has 8 GB of internal memory and Tagus only 4GB.

And most importantly... Booxtor is working hard to make his customers happy!! And that worths much more than 20€
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote