View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #46
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
It looks like a blowout for Slaughterhouse Five in the other club selection. Don't feel like reading that for the third time so I need not worry about fitting that in. I'll be reading Black Rain once more, and have requested the WWI book (that did not make the vote) from my library.
Yeah to all of this, more or less, see above. I'm also going to read Ask the Dust.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote