Thread: PRS-600 protected page error
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:56 AM   #11
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdemica View Post
I'm chiming in because I'm having the same problem today with my PRS-600--only backwards. I checked out public library books last night, 3 .pdfs and one epub. They all show up fine in both the new Sony library program and in Adobe Digital, and my reader is authorized. But on the reader itself, although the files are there, I get the "protected page!" error for all of the .pdfs, but can read the epub just fine. Weird, huh? I should also mention that I have a couple of non-protected .pdf files on the reader of my own, and can also read those with no problem.

I will try transferring the unreadable ones to an SD card. Thanks for the tip.
Overdrive - the service libraries use for ebooks - has a known bug. You can only use one type of library file on your ereader, ePub OR pdf, not both at the same time.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote