View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:48 PM   #19
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by soilwork View Post
As TaeSoo and nrapallo mentioned, you can change the output resolution by modifying two lines of 'config.lua'. You can change the first two lines to these.
Code:
device_width=584
device_height=754
Better yet, you can convert set of image files into LRF using comic2lrf of Calibre. First, make one zip file from the pictures then use a simple script such as
Code:
comic2lrf -c 8 -r 'file.name.here.zip'
I think it will be easier to manage one LRF file instead of hundreds of images.
I think the problem is that we don't know what the best size is.
548x754 will be the best format for text margins in pdf.
jpg's need to use the full screen.
Making them smaller than the viewable area will result in loss of quality.
Making them larger results in loss of battery life, and display time.
Some pages I could format perfectly in 320x240 and they still will be viewable, but the quality of the page will suffer...
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote