View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:26 AM   #16
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I would think that tablets might be better for people with migraines and the like because you can change the background colors and text colors. That should help someone find a combination that does not cause the migraines.

I know several people who have had weird computer color configurations for exactly that reason. I know people with dyslexia who have backgrounds and type in unusual colors on their computers because it changes the perception enough that the dyslexia "goes away".

I get the idea that some people struggle with eye strain after staring at an LCD for a period of time and they do better with e-ink for that reason. But I would think that the ability to adjust colors and backgrounds would help people with other issues.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote