View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #27
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissileMax View Post

There is only one capability that my eDGe delivers that my Note2 doesn't. I use my eDGe to save web sites as ePubs that become handy for reference material and/or for future reading. I have not found any method that can top the ease that the eDGe achieve this. I am trying to get the eDGe's webbrowser copied over to my Note to see if it might work.

-MissileMax
Hi, MissileMax. Sorry for derailing the thread :/

I honestly cant wait for the GN3 to come out so I can decide if it is worth it or if a GN2 will do fine. I really REALLY like the GN2.

As for the eDGe's ability to save websites as ePub - You can do similar on any Android device. You will need to install Dolphin Web Browser and then grab the plugin for it called Web To PDF. This seems to work pretty well and PDFs are better supported desktop side than ePubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post

It's interesting to understand the mechanics behind these screens, but really all I care about is can I see what I want to see in the way I want to see it. And yes, I can.
Yeah, that was kinda what I was getting at If it works fine, then awesome
helf is offline   Reply With Quote