View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Yes, it was nominated for the book club some time last year. It immidiately sparked my interest, so I put myself on the wait list for it on Overdrive. I did sort of read it when I finally got it, but I found myself resorting to speed reading more and more as the book went on.
Interesting topic though, and I might go back to it some other time and with better timing enjoy it more.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote