View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #62
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'm guessing the 200 is a Google reader (web app) feed limit. Even though you can go back a 1000 manually, the API for grabbing starred items must be limited.
Thanks. I assume you are correct, so there's nothing that can be done via the Google Reader recipe.

I ended up breaking up the blog download into smaller books that were <200 articles each. Not as elegant as what I was hoping for, but good enough.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote