View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Syncing does get every ebook one has purchased on Amazon at least for me. One must then place them in one's collections on the Kindle 3.
If that were true, there would not be so many people complaining that it is hard to download all their books again manually, book by book, to their new Kindles.

Your Archives list, certainly should be the same between all devices, but I've never heard of the whole collection of books themselves automatically downloading to a new device. I wouldn't even want that to happen on a new device, since I only want books I'm going to read in the near future.

Not to mention that if they downloaded via 3G, the bill for Amazon would be enormous!
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote