View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #55
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Project Gutenberg was my gateway drug. I don't remember all the titles, but I read a bunch of those on my computer for a year or so. I got hooked on the hard stuff when a friend gave me some pirated ebooks. After reading those on my computer I realized that there were plenty of ebooks out there so I got myself a Kindle. The first book I read on my Kindle was Malcolm Gladwell's Tipping Point. The Kindle was magic for highlighting passages and making notes for the bookclub discussion.

Last edited by Synamon; 05-01-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote