View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Not myself, no (at least, no plans to do so at the moment ) but I work freelance with indie authors, formatting books for publication as ebooks and helping them with advice and info, and get asked questions about stuff like this. (I also just like to know things. ) I've been trawling for more info on the steps people need to take to get into the Singles program, and you've just provided way more info than I've managed to find anywhere else, including Amazon's own website. So thank you!
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote