View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridius View Post
I download tags from online sources and love the feature, but I end up deleting a lot of the useless tags and was wondering if there is a way to block them from downloading in the first place (maybe an ignore these tags list).
I solved this problem by only using the Goodreads Metadata source plugin to download tags. This plugin allows you to map the tags downloaded to your equivalent tag name or just plain not download tags you don't want. This mapping feature is great. I posted about how I used it here. I have around 10000 books and a manageable 240 tags.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote