View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 11:58 AM   #27
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
i am still missing the explanation of how sealbeater will ever manage to actually read that two million book collection

maybe he reads VERY VERY fast, or maybe he has a severe case of undiagnosed kleptomania. my money is on the latter.

I used to have a well paid job also, but paying for 2 million books at say $5 per book is ten million dollars. not something your average very well paid job can fund.

so I allege piracy, also.

and a final debunk - from post 9- "10k books is not a even a 1/3rd of what is on my e-reader". Seriously? what mass produced e-reader handles 30k books. Is this one he built in his spare time, while not reading his 2 million books ?

Last edited by stumped; 08-06-2018 at 12:01 PM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote