View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:55 AM   #6
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Ok, yes that sounds like a software problem then rather than an issue with the hardware of the onyx. I only use my ereaders for PDFs, so unfortunately I have no experience regarding how you manipulate the way fonts are displayed or installed. Have you tried if other reading programmes display fonts better, i.e. if it's only a problem with the onyx reader? The only thing that I could think about there is that I think there are some font boldness settings in the menu. Maybe if that is set to too bold, this could lead to a situation where originally non-bold fonts become hard to distinguish from those that are bold? If you find that frying, maybe you can see of it can be set lower and if that improves anything?
Otherwise, maybe someone who actually uses e-books on their onyx can give some better advice than me.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote