Thread: Ratings gone
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 02:58 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda_junkie View Post
I'm having some problems, hope someone can help. I just imported my library into a new computer and all my ratings are not showing up. Everything else is fine (tags, metadata, etc) but no ratings.
Simply put if you followed the guidelines for moving your library to a new computer you can't lose anything. But you have stated that you imported your library to a new computer which indicates straying from the basic copy the library to the new computer then point calibre to that library scenario.

How did you import your library?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote