View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #386
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm not sure I understand your difficulty, let's examine.

1. Menu "Citations" like other menus should have icon in the top left corner just before title, tapping it should exit from the menu.

2. When there is no citation, there still should be one item in the citations list, called "Cite selection dialog" (this is probably confusing title, shouldn't it be "New citation" or something?), if you will press "MCMD_OK" this will bring you to text highlighting - for new citation. In order to exit from the menu you need MCMD_CANCEL command.

3. Section in the keymaps.ini corresponding to process of creation of note is [cite]

4. Section corresponding to citations list is [bookmarks]. (This is probably another reason for confusion, but internally citation is another type of bookmark called range bookmark or comment bookmark).

5. As far as I remeber [dialog] section is used in the "links" and "search" dialogs.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote