View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #384
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by scende View Post
but seems not have been designed for touch devices
This is true. The Coolreader for Pocketbook is based on Coolreader for Lbook V3 which had a lot of buttons. You were supposed to select menu item by pressing corresponding button. I've modified it by adding joystick navigation. Touch support remains rudimentary because I never had pocketbook device with touch screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scende View Post
Quick question anyway, I may have looked in the incorrect location, but I can not find any instruction manual other than in russian. Is there a manual in english somewhere ?
I'm afraid there is no manual in english. Some information scattered here in this thread. Some in the corresponding wiki page.

But, If you still can't find answer to your question please ask, I will try to help.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote