View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansen View Post
I am cleaning up some of my older PDF files that I loaded into Calibre a long time ago. In some cases I am just fixing the PDF's, in others I am changing to epub format. The creation date on these books is quite old. When I look at my list of new additions that I want to download to my ereader I would like these "updated" books to show up also. Is there a way to use a "last modified" date instead of the "creation" date? If not, consider it a request for a future release.

As always, thanks for an outstanding program.........Jackie
I use a custom date field, "last edited" (Cuz I am tweaking the epub from the original conversion). wich sould work easier than a tag that needs to clear when the next set of updates happen.

Kovid did add: Show the date time (FILE System) modified if you "hover" over a format in the Meta-data editor
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote