View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #14
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts06mgr View Post
It all depends on what you want to do with Evernote.
If you mainly want to upload your annotations to Evernote to work/view with other apps in your PC, tablet/phone/ipad, Evernote uploads from Reader can be very useful.
If you often create web page notes using Evernote Clearly and want to read them later with Reader, using Evernote with Reader would be an advantage.
I do both. I write reports based on all annotations I upload to Evernote and apply them to Word docs later. I make web page clips, mainly news articles and reviews, using Evernote Clearly and then sync with Reader later for hours of reading.
Ok, that's great. Thanks for sharing!

I'll need to try using the PRS-T2 for reading web pages.
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote