View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #65
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I recently lost my s-pen, so I went to purchase one from the Samsung site. They're out of stock, but third party vendors will sell you one for a hefty price. My theory is these vendors are stealing pens and selling them with at a high price,...that can be the only way to explain the epidemic of lost s-pen. :P

On a serious note, one of the first posts I made in my review of the device was how usable the OS is without a pen. This has proven to be a huge benefit since I'm without my s-pen. If this happened on my window phone I would have been lost.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote