View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 02:37 AM   #19
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calviny View Post
Congratulations, Glad to see someone else do this mod and happy that the larger batteries worked for you! I really appreciate the software. I will try to download it and see if it makes any difference for me. Thanks again.
Hey! Glad to see you're still around! If it hadn't been for your work I would never have tried it in the first place.

Bear in mind that the software is currently hard-wired to assume your batteries are 2800 mAh each. If they are less than that, it won't work properly and your iLiad will drain the batteries too low.

After iRex releases the source code next week for powerMgr and the battery.o kernel module, I'll be writing altered versions that should work automatically with any battery size. I'll post them here when I get them working!
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote