View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Haim_gds
Haim_gds began at the beginning.

Device: [M92] Onyx boox note
Newbie with M92, having problems using it

First of all, I'd like to thanks in advance for any help to my problems, I just got an M92 EReader for my birthday and I found it too complex for operation as a reader and I have many questions about it operation and abilities:
-The most annoying problem is how to keep reading from the same point I stopped reading before, it really bother to look for the last page and setting the zoom/viewing parameters each time!
-Where are the bookmarks saves?
-Does it supports LIT files? (Microsoft reader format)
-What is the best file format for readings? (like epub, mobi or other)
-Is there a software that convert books file format?
-Is there a way for displaying the file format in the View screen (when using 'Details View')

I have a few problems operating it:
-When I connect it to my computer (for data transfer) it usually disconnected after a few seconds, when it connect to another computer (using the same USB cable) it seems to work fine. I'm using WIN7 64Bit and never had a problem connecting any other USB devices to my computer.
When I set the reader into 'standby status' it seems like it got stuck, pressing the On/Off button (or any other button) doesn't activate back and only after pressing the On/Off button for a few seconds it reset and power up.
-Some files like DOC in non-English characters freeze the reader, how to avoid it or find what files might cause the problems?
-From time to time when it stays on the reader freeze, pressing the On/Off button make the blue led to blink 3 times and that's all (it happens right now and i can't use it any more)
Haim_gds is offline   Reply With Quote