View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #60
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim1406 View Post
I have the wifi version and yes I can access and download from kindle store through the kindle and my PC. I recall that, one time when trying to download a free book from within the kindle, I got an error message saying that this item is not available to my area and asking if I'm traveling, then I tried downloading it through my account on the PC and it downloaded without any problem and transferred to the kindle.
Interesting that the goverment isn't blocking your access. You could be downloading erotica or the bible for all they know

Edited to explain: both are illegal in SA.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote