View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #59
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Bah thought I'd stripped my board and serial. (I did do it in several places), where the heck was it squirrelled away now? *reads up* don't see a clue.

You wan't me to pull the lot - or just cleanup one of the exports?
Ho hum. An exercise to the really dedicated student perhaps...
Come stamp on a stranger for helping today!

Thanks for the walk-through Knc1. I learned about 15 new things as usual.
Perhaps a how-to is not actually out of reach after all.
I was not keeping good notes yesterday, but I do recall in general what I was doing, will go looking for it again.

Almost done here, just need to associate the images as seen via the kernel drivers vs their address as seen while in U-Boot.

Then we can give directions of the sort:
Using U-Boot command abc, write file gfh at address xyz
A few of those, and the DX(G) of the topic here will be restored to operation.

Would be nice at this point to have a serial port connection on a **working** DX(G) but I think it will be possible with what we do have available to associate images with addresses as seen by U-Boot.

I just need to post a request for more information from the broken one.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote