View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #16
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyboards View Post

!! Yes, indeed, yours is different than the cover I bought. On the inside left flap, are those pockets?? Or just stitching? And is that a pencil/pen holder/loop in the spine area? And obviously at the far right that's some kind of closing mechanism. Are there not magnets to hold it closed?

Very interesting, because otherwise it looks identical. From what source was your Cybook purchased?

Yes, those are pockets and a pen holder. I've found m-edge's site, and here's the cover: http://www.buymedge.com/p_CybookExL.html

I bought it with my Cybook in www.apolloxxi.com. It was the same price as the Bookeen's shop one and I didn't notice that it was different.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote