View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
You might want to try the BookCreator 2.8 beta (download )

You can import your Word doc into BookCreator and create LIT/MOBI/ePUB/LRF and IMP from within BookCreator (BookCreator is a MS Word templare with Macros optimized for creating eBooks. (this tool also used calibre). The LIT file calibre creates is the best I've seen even better than commercial eBooks.

If that is not an option I'd recommend you just create a MOBI file from "MobiPocket Creator". calibre's MOBI are not as good as those created with MobiPocket Creator

Import the MOBI file to calibre and create your files from there.
You'll have to run "any2LIT" from the command line since LIT creation is not inclueded in the GUI yet.

Or you can create everyting form the command line once you've created your MOBI file from MobiPocket Creator.

any2lit MY-eBook.mobi
any2epub MY-eBook.mobi
any2LRF MY-eBook.mobi

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote