View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #267
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I could live with the blue haze, though it is noticeable; however, this is my first time reading on android vs. e-ink, so I quickly switched to white-on-black, as the glare from the white screen wasn't for me at all. Took me a loooooong time to figure out how to get a free Amazon prime book onto the HDX, but I finally managed to do it.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote