View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
https://read.amazon.com/ works perfectly well for me, and has for about a year. You just need to sign in with your UK Amazon account.
That's interesting - when I tried to access it on my iPhone (which is what I was using for my previous post) it did absolutely nothing - just sat there with a blank screen. No error messages, just a blank screen. I wonder if it's using Flash, or something, that the Safari browser doesn't like?

Given that it does appear to be there (on a PC browser, at least), perhaps the OP could try using Cloud Reader?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote