View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #9
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lode View Post
At first I had many of the PDFs appear all weird -just a few huge words and letters, and then the texts partially off-screen when I augmented the font size, right after installing this new firmware, but by hitting a few of the magnifying glasses and then font sizes the texts look perfect now.
Hi,
Try to reset the page setting. I suppose that this problem is only with the files allready opened, no ?
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote