View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Yet another good reason not to buy books from Kobo.

Instead, use calibre to search for the title you want from an assortment of online stores (it takes only seconds), choose the price you like with the DRM you can tolerate, and get the book from a firm that imposes less control over the content you purchase.
Actually, I think that Kobo is giving you more choice. They have kepubs which use their DRM and they have epubs which use Adobe DRM. Most other shops only have the Adobe DRM. And Kobo and the other shops handle this in the same way.

As to price, whenever I search, the Kobo price has been the same as others. Plus, I have been using Kobo promo codes for most books, so it is cheaper.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote