View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I disagree. PDFs are more readable on my phone than they are on my Kindle, which is sad. Amazon chose to directly support PDFs. There's no point in doing it if you're going to do it badly. Based on what I've seen on my phone, most plain text PDFs would be perfectly readable on the Kindle with reflow.
You misunderstand me. What I meant was that PDF itself is being used inappropriately. There's absolutely no reason to create a plain text PDF. If you want a reflowable text format, then use a proper reflowable text format, not PDF.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote