View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics 01-51 V2. June 14 2011

I converted the LRF versions of the Harvard Classics using Calibre and
made the books easier to search through by using regular numbers and
titles rather than the roman numerals. These copies have the same working TOC that the LRF version has. I haven't changed any of the actual contents of the files. It's just a straight convert to Mobipocket format. I decided to post them as zips because it would take forever to track down each separate file and upload a copy of the converted file. Enjoy.

Edit: I found the missing book # 26. It had been converted but I missed it when I was editing the metadata and I didn't realize among all the others that I had missed it. Sorry about that.

Last edited by crich70; 06-14-2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: One volume was missing
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote