View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #25
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Okay, here's the full 20-theme batch I've found, including the default, for anybody willing to go for the shotgun approach.

I'll do individual posts for each one after I get some screen caps.

BTW, when I tried copying them over en-masse to the System\Themes folder, they didn't all show up in the Settings menu; I suspect the menu size is limited.

Edit: On the other hand, I tried it again and I noticed that with 15.1 the listing scrolls so they all show up. Maybe I just missed that in 14.2.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PBThemes.zip (1.58 MB, 1115 views)

Last edited by fjtorres; 05-29-2010 at 05:11 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote