View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:17 AM   #99
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Heck, reading causes eyestrain . I was well on the road to my current -11 prescription before the LCD was invented. In fact, it's slowed down since then, but there might be a small matter of age involved there.

Regarding the idea eyestrain is caused by too much light entering the eye - this is obvious if you've ever been snowblinded, but I wonder whether the intensity differences involved here are significant. Sunlight can be literally a hundred times as intense as light in a well lit office, and totally swamps out a PDA screen, but isn't the ability to read outdoors considered one of e-ink's advantages?

Last edited by wayrad; 04-13-2010 at 08:03 AM.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote