Thread: PRS-T3 Sony PRS-T3
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #21
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
Agreed; even with my recent Kobo additions (one from the Flea Market, the other I won) I would've asked Santa for a new Sony if it had a built-in light. I like the ease of checking out ebooks from my library on my T1 but not the light from the official lighted cover; it sometimes seem I spend more time adjusting the light than reading.
I've used the lighted cover a lot reading on the balcony and I agree it isn't superb, but better than the Aura HD built in. I'm hoping that the T3 lighted cover is at least as adequate. Would be good enough for me with the smaller size.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote