View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #145
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibble View Post
A decrease in the workload for the moderators is good. But the old way of listing books was also good. Can't we have both, and just ban all affiliate links?

Or am I misunderstanding the problem?
I suspect that wouldn't work either. Without the payoff of an affiliate link, the ones who are doing all the work are not going to bother.

If there is a solution that helps all parties, I'm failing to see it.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote