Thread: ADE problem
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:39 AM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
gudrun45, glad you figured it out. You are correct. ADE for Mac doesn't recognize the Sony ereaders. It works with other brands like my NOOKcolor but not with Sony. Latest news on the Adobe Tech Support website in January was that there are still no plans to fix this issue. You just need the Sony Reader Library software. The Sony software will work fine for your DRM purchases from other bookstores like Kobo and also with library books. That's what I do with my Mac, and I don't miss interfacing directly with ADE at all.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote