View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I hear you. I run into a lot of endings where I feel like there should have been more but not too many truly awful ones. One I do remember as being awful was another crime/thriller one. The protagonist was female and it was set in Miami. It has been awhile and I don't remember the title or author. Anyway, a main character gets offed AFTER the crime the book is about gets solved in a totally unrelated incident.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote