View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 12:46 AM   #39
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterRage View Post
Simply in terms of that risk, hindsight shows it to have been a bad move, because Kindle and Sony slashed their prices within a couple of months. Which meant that I could have had the proven product at virtually the same price as I spent on the Kobo. And the Kobo price plummeted within a few months of that.
It was the only way to choose something not "silo". Regarding
hardware quality, people mostly take kindle. I'm not sure if it's
so superior, but in stores, with similar price tag, hands go for
<guess_what>. Strategy for small company would be to have
personal contact with customers, run forums and irc channels,
debug device to user's taste.
I'm positive I'll read books via ereader for the rest of my life. It
is something that cannot be set back. What ereader? The one
that has good screen and that follows the way I use device. No
frills in that wish. I did not make decision for the next reader
yet and will do at the point when time comes. I have done my
part, I saved money to get it.