View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #4
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
You got some karma from me llreader, and your letter looks excellent. I just sent them a short letter stating the following:

Quote:
Please make the ACTA provisions public, and easily accessible, so that we have something upon which to make informed recommendations. In regards to copyright in general I'd like to see the problem of books that are out of print with no way to contact an author addressed. These "orphaned" works should fall into the public domain, or have an author's royalty fund set up in which a percentage of revenue generated from orphaned works is applied for authors that come forward at a later date. These books should NOT be allowed to become inaccessible to the public as happens now.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote