View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #15357
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Whilst recovering from dental procedures amidst enforced rest, I channel surfed onto TCM - John Huston's masterful "Moby Dick" - from 1956 I believe. Screenplay by Ray Bradbury.

Which incited me to begin my umpteenth re-read of Moby Dick - which, along with H2G2, is my most re-read book. I discover new bits of fun & profundity with every read, and realize just how funny this book is - as well as deeply human. The language can soar & fly, as well as bore you to tears. I truly enjoy each encounter with this watery world.
I love Moby Dick and the Frank Muller audiobook version is beyond awesome.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote