View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Red face NIGHTWHERE - "an erotic horrorfest you won't be able to put down!"

UPDATE NOV. 21, 2015: NightWhere is on sale for 99 cents this week! Original release post follows...

This week, my 6th erotic horror novel, NightWhere was released in e-book format (the trade paperback will be out in stores this October). There is already a 5-star Amazon review that says: "I devoured this book yesterday. Has to be my BEST read of 2012. John Everson knocked it out the ball park with this book. He takes you into a very dark and sin filled world."

NightWhere is my first release from the new horror imprint of Samhain Publishing headed up by Don D’Auria, the editor for my first five novels at Leisure Books. Now that Leisure’s 40-year run as a mass market paperback publisher has ended, Samhain has picked up the horror flag, and I’m proud to be part of this new line.

Back when I was first starting to write and submit fiction to magazines, Lucy Taylor (who won a Bram Stoker Award for her novel The Safety of Unknown Cities) was one of my writing idols. She penned some amazingly evocative, twisted prose, and was frequently cited as the “Queen of Erotic Horror.” So I’m really psyched that she agreed to read – and provide a blurb – for the cover of NightWhere. Only a snippet appears on the cover, but here’s the full text that she wrote:

“One thing John Everson’s many fans already know — he’s a writer who does nothing by half-measures. And Nightwhere, his latest foray into sex, sadism, and the supernatural, takes the reader on a nail-biting ride into the depths of bloodlust and sexual obsession.

On the surface, Rae and Mark might seem just your ‘average’ swingers, out to spice up their marriage with some kinky thrills. Little does Mark realize that while his idea of a wild time might be sex with a couple of hotties and a light whipping, Rae’s tastes are infinitely more perverse. And while Mark fights desperately to save Rae from the thrall of Nightwhere, aided in his quest by the mysterious Selena, Rae learns how to test the limits of taking and dishing out pain–and finds herself terrifyingly adept at both! Addicted to the rush of sex and slaughter and spurred on by a malevolent mentor named Kharon, she descends into a nightmare realm of depravity and mayhem.

A master of twisted imagery, Everson doesn’t shy away from graphic gore: Nightwhere is an erotic horrorfest you won’t be able to put down!”

I hope you'll take a look at NightWhere at:
* Amazon
* Barnes & Noble
* Samhain

There is also an excerpt from the book posted on the Samhain site.

Last edited by johneverson; 11-21-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Posted proper sized image: height- 270 width -180
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote