View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #263
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
27 books so far?!

You were one busy woman this weekend! In all the right ways.

I'm doing well on the quantity, but a bit week on the quality so far. And doing very badly on the not buying more than I can read goal, I'm afraid.

I should have some quality reading time in the next two weeks. First a long weekend in the sun, then a second weekend hanging around a hotel room. Both should lead to some serious reading.
It was great! I came out of the (thankfully long) weekend full of energy! I didn't get much housework done (took a hurried break to rush through chores and jump back into reading) but I felt great.

I think that I get...anxious and edgy if I don't get enough to read.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote