View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
...Here's a list of alternate App Stores and Market sites.
I imagine the Amazon Marketplace will mature quickly (could be months or longer) with all these Kindle Fire's out in the wild. I don't think the Amazon Marketplace was very compelling when it was just for phones. I know I didn't really care about it. With the Fire, that changes.

[UPDATE] While trying to find handwriting apps, I found that none of the top programs could be found in any of the alternative app stores. It was either the Android Market, Amazon Marketplace, or nowhere. So my process is to download from Android Market to my phone and then transfer over the APK to my Fire. This is probably not an option for a lot of people.

Probably the most efficient option is to root the Fire and add the Android Market.

Last edited by ectoplasm; 11-26-2011 at 12:03 PM.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote