View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
That's exactly what I want to do, I just don't know which one to choose. I'm rather intimidated by all of the power users around here. I'm no dummy, but some of this scripting stuff goes way over my head. I just installed my first Calibre plugin two days ago, so I'm still very much a noob on all of this stuff!

I'll try posting a separate thread asking for suggestions on the easiest to use collection manager and see what happens.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote