View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #85
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Comparing the Nook Color and Ipad to the Kindle or Nook is comparing Apples and Oranges. They do very different things and fill a very different need.

I prefer an e-reader that I can read easily and that has a long battery life. If I want something to watch videos on, work on a word document, play video games, and listen to music, I'll use my netbook or I'll buy a tablet.

My MP3 player fits into my pants pocket easy enough. Heck, the latest Nano can be clipped onto your shirt, coat, belt loop.

And my e-reader and MP3 player both have way longer battery life then your tablet. This makes me very happy. If I had a K3 I would be able to say that my e-reader and MP3 player weighs less then your tablet but I like the bigger screen on my DXG. So even if I wanted a tablet, the Nook Color would be too small for my liking.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote