View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Article tweak for title sort not working

I created a new thread to avoid any further derailing of threads. See this post for context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Tweak will be in the next release.

It is 'pre-filled' as today, with A, An, The. You can add what you want, or turn it off completely.
I can't tell what I'm doing wrong, but that tweak isn't working for me in some quite mysterious way. I set it to
Code:
title_sort_articles=r'^(A|The|An|Der|Die|Das)\s+'
to catch the german articles, which it doesn't. It does, however, still catch the english ones, so I believe the expression is correct. (Also, I'm unable to see anything wrong with it...) To clarify, english language books still sort as expected, but a book with the title "Der Golem" still gets sorted in "D" when it should be sorted in "G" with the above expression. I've of course restarted Calibre after including the tweak, and I've tried updating the metadata of the relevant books in the library, nothing has changed the sorting behaviour.
I'll gladly provide further data if needed.

Last edited by Manichean; 10-04-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Minor typo corrected
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote