Thread: Clock
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:36 AM   #10
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Keeping the books is no more than just copying them over to the PC from the Reader before customising, either via the Sony software or via the PC explorer.

I would have to disagree that the process is "too buggy" though - regarding the issue you posted about in that thread, if you searched for "NilObjectException" in that thread, you should have seen the following post I made some time ago...

"Ah - It's to do with the unzipping - I'm not sure why exactly, but some unzipping apps don't unpack the full set of files/folders in the sdcard folder...

As a quick check, how many folders starting "files" do you have in the sdcard folder? You've probably only got 2, but you should have 5! Try a different unzipper or check for options to ensure that empty folders get created."
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote