View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
When using the WordRMR(a word plugin) to create the LIT file and I also have noticed the same problem. When I expanded the LIT created by WordRMR file I saw there was only one html file and no TOC HTML in the lit file, typically LIT files have 2 or more html files. One is the main eBook text the second is the TOC.. I'm not sure if Calibre uses the additional file to create an external TOC, but I suspect it does.

What would be nice is if CALIBRE could create a TOC from a LIT by searching through the main HTML file.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote