View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #46
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
[QUOTE=JSWolf;2387616]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post

I am surprised you lose a line. It's meant to have a smaller line space. Can you change your settings to get back that one line?
If I change the line spacing, I can use a lower setting and still have the gap between lines in a paragraph that I prefer. At the same font size and line spacing, it looks as if the compact has a slightly larger spacing between the lines. Weird and wonderful...

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote